- Customer Reviews
The Original Rainbow Violin - Founded in 1999 by Emma Newton, the Rainbow violin Company was the first violin company ever to start making coloured violins and bows. The idea was developed by Emma after she recieved a large number of requests from children who liked the appearance of her electric violins but wanted a smaller acoustic version. The Idea has since been copied worldwide, but the 'Rainbow Original' still remains the best, hand finished here at Newton Violins and with all ebony fittings these vibrant and highly sought after violins are available in nine colours.
- Hand carved figured maple back and sides
- Selected spruce top
- Hand sprayed finish in 9 attractive colours
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, endpin button
- Shaped Styrofoam case with shoulder straps
- Quality fibreglass bow
- Supplied fully set up in our workshops, ready to play.