How much will it cost?
- FREE - All orders over £75 - UK Standard Service (dispatched next day, usually delivered 3-5 working days).
- £2.50 - All orders under £75 - UK Standard Service (dispatched next day, usually delivered 3-5 working days)
- £9.99 - UK Express Service (dispatched next day, usually delivered 1-2 working days)
- £14.99 - Saturday Delivery (Orders must be placed before 5pm Thursday)
When will my order be shipped and how long will it take to be delivered?
- Small items are usually sent with Royal Mail and normally arrive next working day.
- Larger items are usually sent with Parcel Force or another Courier and usually take 2-3 working days although we quote up to 5 days to allow for seasonal variation / unforseen circumstances.
- Orders for small items placed before pm on any weekday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped the same day. Larger items will be shipped the next day for 2-3 day working delivery unless Express service is selected in which case you will usually receive your item within 48 hours of ordering. If your order is placed before 4pm on Friday, small items will be shipped the same day, large items will not be dispatched until the following Tuesday. Any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Tuesday.
- All orders of large items will require a signature upon arrival.
Countries we ship to:
- United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a specific product and can’t find it on our website or you have any questions about the products we sell or our delivery policy then please contact us by telephone on 01737 645065 or drop us an email at email@example.com
- Customers should notify us within 7 days if they wish to return goods.
- All returns must have a valid receipt (no returns will be accepted without a valid receipt).
- Custom orders are non-returnable (see stock policy below for more information).
IN STORE PURCHASES
We offer a 7 day no quibble money back or exchange guarantee, even if you simply change your mind!
(excludes clearance items, client sale items or goods sold in a part exchange deal).
Goods will only be exchanged if they are in an unused/new condition with all tags intact and proof of purchase with a valid receipt.
You have no legal right to return the goods if there's no fault with the product. You also have no automatic right to a refund if you change your mind or buy the wrong size or colour etc. All refunds will be at the managers discretion.
With faulty goods, you simply need to prove purchase (eg. original receipt) and a full refund or exchange will be given. In the case of items under manufacturers warranty you will be offered repair or replacement by the manufacturer. Newtons Violin Shop will be more than happy to undertake the return and replacement on your behalf.
ONLINE ORDERS ONLY - Distance Selling Regulation 2000
Goods can be returned within seven (7) business days of receipt (see below DSR). They must be unused, in original unopened packaging showing no signs of wear or damage. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned to Newtons Violin Shop undamaged. The cost of returning the goods is the customers responsibility. A refund will only be issued once the goods have been checked and cleared as new. We will refund the value of the goods less any packaging and delivery costs incurred by Newtons Violin Shop (not necessarily postage rate advertised). The customer will incur all postage fees if goods are returned for exchange (i.e. swapping a t-shirt size from a small to a medium).
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, the customer has the right to a cooling off period of seven (7) business days, starting at the time goods are received, to cancel the contract and return said goods at their own expense, without having to give a reason. All returns can be indicated beforehand with Newtons Violin Shop customer service department. All goods must be returned to Newtons Violin Shop (see contact details). The cooling off period and right to cancel do not apply to contracts, orders for any goods made to your specification, any downloaded goods or unsealed goods including but not limited to (DVD, CD, Tapes, Software, Video and Audio). Only complete and unused goods in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. No refunds or exchanges will be made for incomplete, damaged or unsealed goods, including damage to original packaging. The customer can exercise this right to withdrawal without penalty, excepting the return fee for the goods. If the customer exercises the right to withdrawal, they have the option of requesting a full refund or exchange of goods. If an exchange is requested, all shipping expenses shall be the responsibility of the customer. If the right to withdrawal is exercised, Newtons Violin Shop will make every effort to refund the customer within 30 days.
"In Stock" - These products are in stock, available to view in store and ready for immediate dispatch.
"Out of Stock" - These are products that are temporarily out of stock. If you need details please contact us for re-stocking and delivery times. If you have entered your email address for a reminder you will be notified as soon as the product comes back into stock. You may still click to buy out of stock produce, but your order will not be dispatched until they are back in stock. We will notify you of an approximate time once we have checked availability.
"Delivery 3-5 Days" - These items are not available to view in store and will be shipped to your door direct by the supplier. Click to buy, and your order will be delivered direct from the supplier.
"Custom Order" - For custom orders please follow the ordering instructions specified on the product page. You will be notified of an approximate delivery time. Payment in FULL (non refundable) is required on all custom orders. Once your products have arrived in store we will contact you to arrange collection or delivery.
Our Policy: We only stock musical instruments and equipment that we know offer quality, value for money and will help you to get the most out of your playing. We currently only sell in the UK. But if you are viewing our website from overseas and would like to make a purchase, please contact us with your delivery address and we will obtain shipping quotes.
We take every precaution to maintain an accurate stock inventory on this site. Occasionally conflicts may occur between online, phone and in store orders taken at the same time. If this happens and we cannot dispatch your order we will refund your payment and contact you to advise of product availability.